Medical Guided Weight Loss with Personal Trainer!
Have an indulgent Thanksgiving? Get a jump on those Holiday pounds before the Gyms are packed with New Years resolutions. Ko’olau Clinic has partnered with Evan Grace Fitness to provide medically guided weight loss along with online fitness coaching and private personal training.
Start Strong at Ko’olau Clinic
Start with our START STRONG Weight Loss Assessment, a 30-minute one-on-one consultation with our Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner, Katherine Filbeck, an expert in weight loss. You will be presented with all the options we offer and the expected results, and together with our integrated team of experts, we will evaluate what the best weight loss, wellness and movement programs (with Coach Evan), and medically-directed clinical care is the right fit for you. Then, we’ll get you set up once you’re ready to begin. It’s really that easy to START STRONG!
- Face-to-Face Consultation with APRN Katherine Filbeck
- Full health assessment
- Labs (optional)
- I.V. Therapy (optional)
- Review treatment plan – including prescription diet aids such as phentermine, HCG, Lipo-C, B-12, and others
- Lose weight faster – without the hunger
- Encourages health habits that stick
- Increased satisfaction with weight loss goals
We take a personalized approach to find out which program is best for you. Using our extensive research, our integrated team of experts will carefully review your medical history to help you develop a tailored whole-body plan, so you can confidently take the right path.
Book before 1 January and we will waive the initial consultation fee ($200) – Pay just $60 for your first appointment.
Start Moving & Stay Motivated with Evan Grace Fitness
- This is a 4 week challenge to help bring awareness to your current lifestyle habits including:
- Stress Management
- Coaching will be delivered through an online software and app.
- I , your coach, will monitor your day to day results and offer feedback and or solutions to areas that we deem need improvement.
- Access to me to ask questions or to give feedback will be offered through the app and email.
- Transition offer to Online Fitness Coach is also included.
Looking to Say GoodBye to Cellulite? – Meet Cellfina.
What is Cellfina?
Cellfina is the only FDA-Cleared, minimally invasive procedure clinically proved to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least three years – the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. An outpatient procedure offered through our certified providers. Cellfina combines a proven approach with innovative technology to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite. The result is a smooth look that gives patients the confidence to wear a bathing suite and higher hemlines.
How Does Cellfina Work?
Cellfina treats the primary structural cause of cellulite – the connective bands woven throughout fat in the thighs and buttocks. These tight bands pull down the skin, creating the puckering you see on the surface of the skin. Similar to a rubber band under tension once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days. This one-time cellulite treatment is preformed in our Kailua clinic in a couple hours
Cellfina uses subcision – a minimally invasive surgical procedure that works by cutting the fibrous bands beneath the skin, releasing the tension that causes cellulite. Using local anesthesia, a specially designed needle quickly releases the bands, allowing the subcutaneous to redistribute and creates a smooth skin surface.